This program is for high school seniors residing in Connecticut.
Connecticut Dunkin' Donuts Franchisee Scholarship Program has been established to recognize the importance of education and provide support to residents of the community and our extended corporate family.
Dunkin' Donuts Scholarships are administered by Scholarship Management Services®, a division of Scholarship America®. Scholarship Management Services is the nation's largest designer and manager of scholarship and tuition reimbursement programs for corporations, foundations, associations and individuals.
Applicants to the Connecticut Dunkin' Donuts Franchisee Scholarship Program must:
- Be high school seniors who plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Be residents of the state of Connecticut.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent).
Full-time or part-time Dunkin' Donuts employees who meet the above eligibilities are also encouraged to apply. Dependents of franchise owners are not eligible to apply.
Up to 73 awards of $1,000 each will be granted within Connecticut and two awards of $5,000 each will be granted to the top two recipients within the Hartford market. Awards are one time and not renewable.
Awards are for undergraduate study only.
- Start by clicking Register to Apply at the bottom of this page. You will need to read and agree to a consent statement, supply a unique and valid email address, and create a username and password.
- Correspondence throughout the application process will be by email. Email messages will be sent to the username and email address registered when you created your account. Students failing to use a valid active email account that will accommodate bulk mail may not receive consideration. Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts or address book and check your email regularly!
- Complete the application by entering data in the format described. Proper punctuation and standard capitalization (Jill Smith, 10 Main Street, New York, NY) must be used.
- During the application process, you may leave the site prior to submission by clicking on the Save and Log out link located on each application page. To return to the application, you must login using your username and password.
- Applications are evaluated on the information supplied; therefore answer all questions as completely as possible.
- Applications must be submitted electronically by the deadline in order for your application to be processed.
- Once all application requirements are satisfied, the Lock and Submit button will be available to you near the bottom of the Review Application page.
- Carefully review your application before clicking the Lock and Submit button. Once submitted, you will no longer have access to your application.
- It is recommended that you print a hard copy of your application for your records.
- You will receive an email acknowledgment of your submitted application.
Your application must be submitted by March 15, 2016 by 11:59 p.m. (Central Standard Time).
Selection of Recipients
Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of academic record, demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities, honors, work experience, a statement of goals and aspirations and unusual personal or family circumstances. Financial need is not considered.
Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, disability, or national origin. Selection of recipients is made by Scholarship Management Services. In no instance does any officer or employee of Dunkin' Donuts play a part in the selection. All applicants agree to accept the decision as final.
Applicants will be notified of their status via email by April 1. Check your email regularly! Finalists will be required to review and submit additional information, including a transcript of grades, to Scholarship Management Services by the requested deadline. Finalists whose application information is not substantiated will receive no further consideration.
Recipients will be notified via email and standard U.S. mail. Finalists who are not selected to be recipients will be notified via email only. Not all applicants to the program will be selected as finalists. Not all finalists will be selected as recipients.
Payment of Scholarships
Scholarship Management Services processes scholarship payments on behalf of Dunkin' Donuts. Payment will be made in one installment on August 1. Checks are mailed to each recipient's home address and are made payable to the school for the student.
Finalists will be required to provide a transcript of grades and other additional materials to substantiate self-reported information. No other obligations are imposed upon scholarship recipients. They are, however, required to notify Scholarship Management Services of any changes in address, school enrollment, or other relevant information.
Recipient name, high school and photo/likeness (if applicable) will be publicized by Dunkin' Donuts.
Dunkin' Donuts store personnel cannot answer questions about this scholarship program. All questions should be directed to Scholarship Management Services at email@example.com.
Dunkin' Donuts reserves the right to review the conditions and procedures of this scholarship program and to make changes at any time including termination of the program.
Questions? Contact us:
Call: 1-507-931-1682 and ask for the Connecticut Dunkin' Donuts Franchisee Scholarship Program